Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
89
I am invited this Saturday (###/###/####) to give a testimony about the Lord Jesus Christ, at a Christian youth conference. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me and give me peace so that I will not be afraid when I speak before many people, at this conference, in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
477
I am invited this Saturday (###/###/####) to give a testimony about the Lord Jesus Christ, at a Christian youth conference. Let us pray that the Heavenly Father will help me and give me peace so that I will not be afraid when I speak before many people, at this conference, in the Name of Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,847
Messages
16,804,056
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom