Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laura.Steckel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laura.Steckel

Guest
I pray that ###'s test come out good, I ask this in Jesus name.
 
Praying for you and may God richly bless and heal you. Amen
 
Thank You Lord for Your Blessings, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been studying for my driving theory test and have finished the book which I was using. I've took 4 mock tests on my app today and have come out with a score of 27. I took a mock test a few weeks ago and I scored 36. The pass mark is 43. I'm getting really frustrated and feel disappointed...
Replies
10
Views
198
Hello, I'm planning to do std test since I did make out with few people. I'm concerned and anxious, I pray that I got negative result.
Replies
10
Views
494
Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom