Tesion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am having a bad time with sleep, tension and  night terrors are disturbing me, please help, amen
 
Through the grace of Jesus Christ I have prayed for this and through His love for you it will be restored.
 
I prayed for this. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have this condition that if I cannot sleep for a night then the other nights i cannot sleep also. Please pray for me. My neighbors are very noisy people who frequently disturb my sleep and peace.
Replies
11
Views
195
Lord remove any nervosity and tensiin and stress from me and let me have beautiful rest of the day and night. No pain and tension in my body. Beautiful rest, naps and sleep today and tonight as much as I need it. Guidance for rest and any activity today.
Replies
7
Views
145
Please pray for me to get help in money related. Yesterday night i told to one of my neighbour ### to help me in getting money so that I'll pay my interest atleast half also for this july month she is the only hope for me. Please pray for me to open doors in money related. Everyone is asking...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom