Terrible Work Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BRENDA 1

Guest
Please pray that God will step in at touch my Supervisor, ###. She is making our lives miserable on the job. She has treated me so terrible, that I can't explain. There have been witness that has overheard or overseen how abusive she is to me. The other non-african american employee thinks she is a racist, I am the only african out of 16 employees. I reported her to my boss, and have witness, but only two witness are willing come come forth to testify on my behalf. Please pray that God will work this situation out. Now, that I brought these charges up against her, she is threatening to have me suspended for my job. I need the prayer of the saints, that God will move this woman out of the way, and that the suspension charges will be dropped. Please pray for me I have been thinking about suicide a lot lately. I don't know what to do, but to trust God. I know I will go to hell if I committed suicide, I love God, and want to see his face one day. Please pray. ###.
 
Hi ###. Please say this prayer:

Dear Lord,

My fear has trapped and consumed me. But I am tired of living under the weight of my fears. These verses reassure me of your presence and confirm that you are able to deliver me from my trouble. Please give me your love and your power to replace these fears. Your perfect love casts out my fear. I thank you for promising to give me the peace that only you can give. I receive that peace now as I ask you to still my troubled heart. Because you are with me, I don't have to be afraid.

Amen

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."

2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT)

Lord I know you watch us and you know every situation we come across, please help ### give her protection and comfort her Lord. I know how hard she faces this problem, Lord please protect her from the enemy. Lord please also reveal your light to her supervisor ###, set away the spirit of racist and teach her to know that you Lord who sent ### to this work. Lord I know that You sent ### to show the light in this work place and to make some souls for your kingdom. Lord also strengthen ### to believe in you and never give up in life because You Lord are with her. Guide her in your hands Lord and reveal the truth of your lady ### in this workplace and let her enemy away. Give her freedom. I ask this in your Name Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Plant Mgr has been taking advantage of us for YEARS. We are fed up and exhausted. We feel unseen, unheard, unappreciated. Please pray in Jesus' Name that we have a voice, and that we can be BOLD and speak our truth and please pray she gets exposed for all the lies and her poor work ethic. We...
Replies
9
Views
243
Prayers of protection for my husband at work... His employment and reputation. Please reveal what his boss is doing but just to him but other employees as well. This manager is unqualified and very jealous. He also has inappropriate relationships and rarely works. Thank you for prayers...
Replies
11
Views
159
Please pray that they let us keep our recess, as a teacher we all need a bathroom break and unlike last year, they took away our recess for no valid reason, we were trying to accommodate by rotating taking bathroom breaks but they told us that isn’t even allowed. Now I am thinking they are just...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom