Terminally Ill

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father we come before you because you said "I am God and there is no other": Therefore, Lord we cast our cares upon You. We believe that You will sustain us and never suffer us to be moved.

You are our only hope and all our help comes from You.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Divine Healer, I offer ### to you on behalf of his salvation miracle and healing miracle. Almighty God You know the situation the best of anyone and You are Trustworthy. I pray with the faith in You from ###'s sister that You would give her the right words to speak at the right time according to Your will, in regard to being a pleasing witness in Your sight. May the words she speaks, the prayers she prays, and all prayers that have been prayed turn ###'s life and his family's life in the direction toward You Almighty God. Draw ### I pray. I ask You Savior of the world to save and heal ###. Restore ###'s soul. Yes, all things are possible with You Almighty and Faithful God. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God to heal the ### year old ### father ### who is battling prostate cancer, low heart rate disease and blood disorders in ###, ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
264
Dear Lord, my mother ### ### is fighting for her life with a terminal illness. Glioblastoma brain cancer. Lord I pray that all my mother's treatments will be as effective as successful as possible. I pray that she will overcome her two month prognosis. I pray that she'll be blessed with many...
Replies
10
Views
206
Please agree in prayer as my grandson sees a team of physicians for his illness that the Lord will guide the Drs and I am waiting on his miracle healing. ### will live and not die. He will get out of the wheelchair and his muscles, bones, nerves and every part of his body and organs be...
Replies
8
Views
885
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom