Tennis match

LaserCircus1

Humble Prayer Partner
I have a tennis match today and I ask for prayer that God bless me and my team with the strength to do our best and glorify Him with the abilities He has gifted us with and hopefully get a win.

Thanks and God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Miracles I get my fine ass ### RICH 🤑 A GREAT MATCH FOR ME THAT CSN TAKE EXCEPTIONAL CARE OF ME I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST I COULD BE PLUS WE HAVED ADOPT A PUPPY GREATLY I HAVE STABILIZED MY LIFE WITH A HOME ADDRESS MIRACLE I CAN HAVE A WALL IRON GATE ALL PUT UP FREE CARPET FLOORING THE WORKS FREE 🆓...
Replies
5
Views
71
Jesus, bless the team and the game - let them win. In Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
144
My son ### is going for cricket match today morning. Please pray for him to go safely and reach home safely and play the match well and win the match. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom