Tell The Lord Thank You!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You for loving and saving me. Thank You Jesus. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad are working together for my good because I love You Lord, and I am called according to Your purpose. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. I will praise You for Your mighty deeds. I will praise You according to Your excellent greatness! I praise You for who You are and All that You are. God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God I Love You. God I appreciate You. And I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my healer, defender, deliver, protector, rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this will I be confident.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You Got Me. You are my hope, joy, peace, and strength. You are my song. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my need. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God Thank You For blessing me exceedingly, abundantly above all that I have ever prayed, thought, or dreamed. God please continue to tune my ears to hear Your still small voice even clearer and strengthen me to obey Your instructions. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, nor forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus!!!

Continue To Give God Praise!

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank-You-Lord-For-Everything.jpg

Last edited:
God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You for loving and saving me. Thank You Jesus. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain, because all things good or bad are working together for my good because I love You Lord, and I am called according to Your purpose. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. I will praise You for Your mighty deeds. I will praise You according to Your excellent greatness! I praise You for who You are and All that You are. God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God I Love You. God I appreciate You. And I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant, unfailing, unending, and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my healer, defender, deliver, protector, rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this will I be confident.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You Got Me. You are my hope, joy, peace, and strength. You are my song. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my need. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God Thank You For blessing me exceedingly, abundantly above all that I have ever prayed, thought, or dreamed. God please continue to tune my ears to hear Your still small voice even clearer and strengthen me to obey Your instructions. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, nor forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus!!!

Continue To Give God Praise!

Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

View attachment 158339
Thank you Jesus

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus for Always hearing All of us as if we are the only person in the world, as if we are Alone with You and for Your Promises for us to claim!!! Amen! Praise You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!

Thanks Linda! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Linda and for blessing her with all she needs in You and more!!!

Similar Requests

• Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:9 live, breathe, work, operate, and rest in me, the writer of this prayer, my family, and friends. God let Your Holy Word live, breathe, dwell, work, and operate in each of us. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
John 15:16: You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 1 Corinthians 1:27: But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The deepest desire of my heart is for you to have peace that comes down from heaven, security and heavenly falls on your life and the life of those you love and care. Jesus is the center of all joy and peace. Enjoy His presence, enjoy His eternal love and care just as He has promised to all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom