Tell Me What To Do God....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christine1976

Humble Servant of All
God, I am in a terrible situation right now, please tell me what to do, please advise me correctly.

I await your answer sweet God

Thank you thank you thank you

Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else that I forget to care for myself. Stop feeling guilty whenever I need to rest. You want me to prioritize my health and well-being before taking care of everyone else.
Replies
9
Views
388
You are listening to my prayers every night, and you know what I need now. Don't worry. The blessings will come at the right time. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
153
You know I am disappointed. You see the tears I did not show anyone else. But that door wasn’t going to lead me to peace. You were shielding me from pain, delay, and from something that would have pulled me away from your best for me. What you remove, you replace with something greater.
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom