Teen Struggling With ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter timesthreethree
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

timesthreethree

Guest
Hello,

I am a 17 year old female from ###, I need prayer because I am struggling with lustful thoughts, masturbation, and viewing pornographic material.

Thanks,

~###
 
Lord bless them and keep them from this Stronghold Lord we ask that You bind this spirit of lust and pornography and loose a mind set of worship to You...Lord guide her and keep her from all sin cover her with blessings and set a hedge around her..Lord bless her guide her and keep her in Jesus name
 
Believe, You Will Receive Whatever You pray for. GOD has perfect plan for each one of us.

May your prayer be the part of GOD's plan for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
208
I'm ### and have been struggling heavily with lust and list full mindsets please pray that God would help me to be humble and that I would stop falling into lust
Replies
12
Views
106
Please pray for my ### to know how special she is because God made her that way. Pray for her confidence to improve so she can relax and enjoy her high school years.
Replies
9
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom