TeamPlease pray for financial###

Krystale

Disciple of Prayer
Team
Please pray for financial blessings and miracle that the Lord will provide miracle for financial to pay ###, ### bills that it will not get disconnected today may the Lord make a way people opportunities to pay it ahead of time. A grace to help my ### in his needs, save money, give me grace to be financially literate, wise and good in handling and spending money. This all I pray and ask in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
403
I pray for God to bless this ### bank account. May it overflow with cash inflows to pay salaries for.###, ###, and ###, pay bills, like ###, suppliers and operational expenses for ### exam starting tommorow. May God help me make the right financial decisions. Forgive my inquities, in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
293
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom