Teacher's request - One of our students committed suicide. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernie223

Disciple of Prayer
Teacher's request - One of our students committed suicide. Our students (his friends) are hurting and shaken. Looking to God in this situation. We need His sensitivity and guidance to minister to the kids. Frankly, it has beat me down and I am now sick. The kids (the teachers too) need help, Jesus!
 
I am very sorry. I will pray for the family and friends as well as the teachers.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God have mercy on these people. Lord please give them the spiritual wisdom and understanding to those who will provide counsel and comfort to the many impacted by this event. Father grant comfort and peace to the bereaved family. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A student from from ### committed suicide. Please pray for his family, friends, teachers, and the whole school.
Replies
12
Views
191
Please Pray for his family. When you're in darkness, this happens. I'm in great sorrow that this happened. Need Prayers.
Replies
7
Views
158
  • Locked
1. Pray for one of our students; he is suffering from Bone TB. So God should touch him. He will cure soon. His name is ###. 2. One of my sisters is abnormal; before she was fine, it has been 1 year she is suffering with that disease. It is so painful for us that her age is ### and it is the...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom