Taymi new position Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for someone starting a new position.

Good morning My daughter-in-law is still searching for a better paying job… their rent is short and last month their electricity was off.
My son is still struggling with personal things but he is seeking the help of the Lord Jesus & I am seeing improvements in his personality.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Father. Forgive me my sins which I did knowingly and unknowingly. Father God I really don't know why my position is still hanging. My manager mentioned to me that she will give me a new position since the beginning of August till now. She just keeps on saying I need to finish the...
Replies
9
Views
319
Please pray along with me in agreement that all information that I continue to learn in my new position that I will retain the knowledge and apply what I have learned appropriately; in addition, please pray that I will have a great and productive work week. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
6
Views
273
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,285
Messages
16,809,479
Members
650,695
Latest member
Lyrorad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom