Talk To Him

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salome
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salome

Guest
Lord step in please. put the angle of the Lord infront of her and stop her from goin to my husband. open his eyes and let him walk in your ways o Lord. let him stop his adulterous and deceivin ways! we love him but he treads it in the dirt. in Jesus name. amen
 
Dear Father, please look at the pain on her that someone else is coming to her marriage. Therefore Lord, please intervene this situation. Please work on the other woman's heart to avoid her husband. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father, in Jesus name, I pray and ask that you send your ministering angels to speak to ###'s husband. Convict him of his ways, and bring him back to his senses.

Wake him up and bring him back to his wife and his family in Jesus name we pray, amen!
 
Heavenly Father, I come before you today to pray for ### with a heavy heart her marriage is in trouble, and she needs your help. Make changes in her spouse's heart. Make them compatible again, and bring them closer together. Fill them with your love and give them the strength to love one another, care for one another and fulfill your destiny for them. Show them the harm caused by careless words and the pain caused by emotional distance. Bring them again together like once were. Show them how to love one another again. Heal the division between them. Make them one again. In your name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
“I would like your wise opinion about how to deal with my ### husband who is involved with another woman. Continue reading...”
Replies
0
Views
42
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
144
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me talk to my shrink of how she can find somebody or somewhere or who to ask for getting a national wholesome tv spot. The place I am connected to through zoom seems to know of other Autisic media. She even suggested dating show. I asked her about other media. She...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom