Taking ### for a blood test today please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyGurl

Disciple of Prayer
Taking my husband for a blood test today please keep him in your prayers as I know Jesus is healing him and his reports will be good. This is my faith and it is our faith which will heal him.

In Jesus I Trust and it is he who give me strength to face each day.

May Jesus Bless Each of You and as you pray for me I pray for each one of you that your prayers will be answered. Our God is an Awesome God and He Never Lets Us Down.

Amen..........
 
You cleanse blood that you had not cleansed. Joel 3:21. Lord I pray you purify this person's blood and heal ### completely in Jesus' name.​
 
Thank you my friend My Faith in Jesus increases every minute of the day... Amen I am sure Jesus will not let me down.... Sending Prayers and Blessing of protection from our home to yours.

Jesus Bless You...
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please urgently humbly ask your pray for my mother ### today she has a blood test in a few hrs it be completed without anxiety or pollution the test results (shes been taking two separate function tablets for blood pressure recently) please urgently humbly as your prayers that test show...
Replies
6
Views
286
Please pray for my son who is taking the firefighter skill test today. He is kind, courageous and a man of faith. He has overcome many obstacles. Today he must pass in order to proceed in the academy. I am asking others to join me in prayer. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
175
My lord what ever blood test results comes out lord Jesus it will be favor from you and I know my lord you going to do it please my lord Jesus guide doctor's and nurses to give the correct treatment for my daughter so that she can heal faster I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
11
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,106
Messages
16,807,329
Members
650,547
Latest member
Maleynaraorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom