Sweet Lord, thank you for all my blessings in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
Sweet Lord, thank you for all my blessings in my life. I pray with all my might that ### and I (###) get back together and give marriage another chance and for us to be reunited as a family with our 2 sons for Christmas. This is what I want for Christmas. I send out prayers to everyone in this world and thank you, amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you what things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them.

Be blessed, be delivered and be set free in JESUS name, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Father may this Christmas bring happiness and love in ###'s life and he will enjoy with his family in Jesus' name Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for all my blessings. My request is not as needed as those on here with illness etc. Those prayers are more important. I am lost without most of my family, my late husband and money to keep me going now and in the future. My heart is big and I give and give to others which I...
Replies
6
Views
258
Thank You, Lord for all my blessings. Praise Your holy name.
Replies
7
Views
338
Praise the Lord for all my blessings. Please pray for ### and ###. Life is a bit challenging right now but the Lord is good.
Replies
9
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom