Sweet Jesus through Your Word and precious Blood I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Sweet Jesus through Your Word and precious Blood I declare my ### is healed from his lung illness and my ### has a job, in Jesus Mighty Name amen. Thank You Lord.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

christ jesus through your name i ### ### ### and left believe on you amen
Replies
9
Views
241
Replies
8
Views
224
christ jesus through your name i believe in you cuz thats the only way of remission of my sins halleluah amen
Replies
8
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom