Surrender

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I am praying that I trust God and stay having faith that he will answer my prayers. I’m praying that I truly surrender and allow God to work in my life. I am praying for healing from childhood so that it does not lead my life.
Replies
10
Views
189
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Ecclesiastes 3:11 : “He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also put eternity in their hearts, but man cannot discover the work God has done from beginning to end.” Praying through Ecclesiastes 3:11: Our prayer...
Replies
10
Views
172
Dear lord I admit I have not been surrendering to you as I should.father I submit my self to you so every demon will flee.i repent of the sin of not surrendering.in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,450
Messages
16,788,131
Members
649,010
Latest member
Stiutoranville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom