Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request with a number that could reveal private information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father, you said if I ask you would do it, you said faith the size of a mustard seed could move mountains, said if two people touch and agree you would do it. You promised me that you would save my marriage. Father, I ask to see you in my marriage. I do not have nothing else to over other than my Love and Faith in Jesus Christ's name. I ask. Amen.
 
I pray that our heavenly father will reunite you and your husband and your relationship will be stronger than before in Jesus name... Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is ### years old too late to find a marriage? Obviously to the right person and the right Godly man. I am in my 30s and by the comments I've seen online it looks like I've lost my chances and might as well give up on the idea of love. Feeling really low as my boyfriend dumped this year only four...
Replies
10
Views
429
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
Replies
6
Views
269
Private prayer request: I have to stay up all night working. But if feels like bugs are crawling on me, especially in unwanted places. This has happened many times. My mom doesn't keep her home clean enough or allow me to clean it. Please pray for my protection this year. And that my move this...
Replies
8
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom