Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request with a number that could reveal private information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I am yr child. I ask u this very moment to touch my wife's heart, I ask for u to let me be with my wife, show me what to do, I need u Father. In Jesus Christ name I ask u to save my marriage Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is ### years old too late to find a marriage? Obviously to the right person and the right Godly man. I am in my 30s and by the comments I've seen online it looks like I've lost my chances and might as well give up on the idea of love. Feeling really low as my boyfriend dumped this year only four...
Replies
10
Views
427
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and salvation for multiple family members and friends.
Replies
6
Views
268
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom