Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
please pray for me. i have a meeting with my boss ### today. i don't know what it is about and i am scared. i have been keep track of things that i do wrong but still scared. don't know what i did wrong now. pray that i can keep this job until i can find a new one. my week is bad as i miss my kids it will be their bday on friday ###, ###. i miss them and ### badly. seems like everything is going wrong for me lately. pray that something happy will happen to me soon. in jesus precious name i pray amen
 
God please help ### keep her job, and take care of her, ### and their children.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father I ask that You would help all things to go well with this person when she has the meeting with her boss, and help her to relax, and to be shown favor, and may this be a pleasant meeting, with out a negative outcome. This I ask in Jesus name. amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family, every Christian that I know and the Christian writer of this prayer.

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray God will soon provide me with a job. My family desperately needs me to have income and now we're struggling and barely have food because I don't have a job anymore. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
159
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
61
Hi there, I need permanent job. Please pray 🙏 for my job.Jesus Christ help me.thanks
Replies
10
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom