Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lord for opening a job for this person in Jesus name, Amen.
 
God will, I pray doors will open up for employment opportunity for those in need of a job.
 
LORD,

Please grant this person and many others, to include myself - provision through new employment.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Son of God I pray to you for this job and appreciate this glorious day! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
160
I quit my current job today. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing from these experiences. Please...
Replies
6
Views
121
I am going to be formally quitting my current job tomorrow. I had some experiences with coworkers at this job that made me uncomfortable. These experiences were likely due to spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years targeting me through people at work. Please pray for my healing...
Replies
5
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom