Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ginger

Guest
Dear Lord,

Please grant me ### benefits tomorrow so that I may pay rent and live. Please also grant me one of the jobs that I interviewed for in the past few days. Dear Lord, please, I beg of you to help me with this. I am in great need at this time, and really need your help.
 
Dear Lord,

Help this child of your to get the job and improve her finances. Hold her hands and lead her in your paths.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear God, You said in your Word You would reply to our needs. This precious person is in desperate need of money to pay rent and a job to meet obligations and responsibilities.

Dear God In The Name of Jesus please
 
Jesus came that we might have life and have it abundantly. Trust in the Lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there, I need permanent job. Please pray 🙏 for my job.Jesus Christ help me.thanks
Replies
10
Views
167
Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
160
Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom