Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shirley e sinot

Guest
Dear Friends, Thank You all for your prayers and kindness. I have lost my unemployment benefits after almost 2 years and need a job to live. Please pray for ### to find a Christian job where ### can help and support other people and show others the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. God Bless you all.
 
Dear God, Please bless ### with a job where she may do your will. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Father I stand in agreement with this ###, I pray that you will lead her to a christian job, a job you have specifically designed for her, we praise you and Thank you in advance for your wonderful Blessing, in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, please help ### to find the best job according to Your will. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray that I get a job with this guy ###. It's my only chance to make real money and move out of my current situation which really sucks a lot. It's for ###/###. Pray hard please. Thanks, 🙏 👍 peace be with you
Replies
11
Views
110
Please Pray for full time employment with good pay for me to support myself. Please Pray and Cancel everything that's preventing for that job to be open. I claim God's Grace and provision upon my life. Please Pray and Lift me in Prayer in Jesus Name Amen. ###
Replies
10
Views
161
Please pray for God to provide me with a new job specifically one that will be honoring to Him even if it's starting a business. I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel I am compromising my Christian values. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom