Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Mwendwa

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer Request:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up the needs of our family and friends. We ask for Your divine intervention and healing in the lives of those who are suffering.

1. Please pray for ###, who is battling a serious illness. We ask for Your miraculous healing and comfort during this difficult time.

2. We lift up ###, who is going through a challenging time at work. We ask for Your guidance and wisdom to help them navigate this situation.

3. Pray for ###, who is struggling with depression. We ask for Your peace and comfort to surround them and bring them hope.

4. We ask for Your protection over ###, who is traveling soon. Please keep them safe and guide them on their journey.

5. Pray for ###, who is facing financial difficulties. We ask for Your provision and wisdom to help them make wise decisions.

6. We lift up ###, who is dealing with a broken relationship. We ask for Your healing and restoration in their life.

7. Pray for ###, who is preparing for an important exam. We ask for Your wisdom and understanding to help them succeed.

8. We ask for Your guidance and protection over ###, who is considering a major life decision. Please lead them in the right direction.

9. Pray for ###, who is struggling with addiction. We ask for Your strength and deliverance to help them overcome this battle.

10. We lift up ###, who is facing a difficult surgery. We ask for Your healing hands to be upon them and for a successful outcome.

In Jesus' name, we pray,

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently left my job and really miss my coworkers. By the time I left, the close friends I'd made had already left the job before me but I still made good friends with a few people who were still there when I left - just not close enough to keep in touch. Please pray for them all. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
134
Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
181
My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,865
Messages
16,804,220
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom