Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
pls prey for me I have ### looking for a job since ### I have applied but stel nothing pls help me I need a job.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was recently hired at a job but predatory practices were revealed after I finished training that show that this company does not care about their customers but preys on them. As a Christian, I can't keep working here. I'm applying to new jobs. Please pray that God will lead me to one. I just...
Replies
8
Views
130
Please pray for me: I recently heard back from a job that i applied for back when I thought I might leave my current job. Please pray that I will have wisdom in knowing whether I should move ahead with this interview. I don't think I will although things at my current job are looking a bit...
Replies
10
Views
186
I was recently hired at a new job but there are a lot of problems that hundreds of the employees are having that the employer won't fix or acknowledge. This has made an easy, fun job turn into a nightmare. Unfortunately, I now have to consider quitting. I'm going to possibly start applying to...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom