Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroljo98

Prayer Partner
Praying in Jesus name for blessings in my job situation. I pray he uses me where he wants me, not where I think I want to be. Leaving it in your hands lord.
 
###, I join you in your prayers. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about work. Let me start by explaining everything at the beginning: I was hired at a Christian company that a church member found the job for me earlier this year. But I left after some concerns arose (many likely due to spiritual warfare which could have been ignored and...
Replies
6
Views
142
I recently started a job but I am more than likely going to have to leave it due to numerous grievous concerns arising including me learning after training that this company has predatory practices toward customers. Due to the predatory practices, I really want to leave the job. But it would...
Replies
6
Views
114
I recently started a job but I am more than likely going to have to leave it due to numerous grievous concerns arising including me learning after training that this company has predatory practices toward customers. Due to the predatory practices, I really want to leave the job. But it would...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom