Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbn

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please help me bring back my job please. Please make way that this coming Friday (dec.###,####) I could come back to my work. I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted this recently: "I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance...
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
177
I was recently hired at a new job. My friend got me two more jobs as extra income. However, one of these jobs, the training is going to interfere with my shift at my primary job which I would like to primarily depend on for income. My primary job has a strict attendance policy especially in the...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom