Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to a family's immigration to the USA with children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

syechoor

Disciple of Prayer
we came to Usa with two children in 1998. we applied greencard on jan###004. The dates are not moving and we are facing so many problems with this. Please pray that we should get greencard immediately.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Almighty God, i resist the devil's weapons formed against you shall prosper. i put on the whole armor of God. i take authority over this day, in Jesus's name. let it be prosperous for you, and let you walk in your love land
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I place my greencard into your hands. O Lord, you approved my greencard but I have a mistake. God, with you everything is possible, ps correct my greencard God give me a speedy response O God.
Replies
8
Views
326
Plz pray for my daughter to get Visa and PR of Canada. Plz give me a word of God. My Mobile: ###. Thank u
Replies
10
Views
353
I left a job earlier this year that a church member found me after some concerning things happened there. Much of these things were probably due to spiritual warfare attacking me at this job and thus, they could have been ignored. Either way, I left. I don't think I made the right choice and now...
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom