Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for two children in an upcoming exam.

Skegbury

Disciple of Prayer
എന്റെ മക്കൾക്ക് രണ്ടു പേർക്കും ഈ വരുന്ന പരീക്ഷയിൽ 80 % മാർക്ക് കിട്ടുവാൻ പ്രാർത്ഥിക്കുന്നതിനായി അപേക്ഷ.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
223
Hello, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time for me. In the next few days, I will be taking important exams, and I feel overwhelmed, anxious, and afraid that I might not do well. Please pray that God grants me peace of mind, clarity, and strength. I pray for calmness during...
Replies
9
Views
223
I contacted prayer request and got very nice prayers but now the procedure is days away and I am so worried and scared since my symptoms are getting worse plus I am in 4th stage CKD. I pray everything goes smooth and no extra harm to my kidneys. I pray the prep goes smooth and is successful and...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,963
Messages
16,805,438
Members
650,436
Latest member
Giesarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom