Dear Lord,
### is so miserable. No one has determined the cause of her dizziness, + since she's schizophrenic, she is often dismissed as a nutcase. I think she may have vestibular damage from taking a benzodiazepene for anxiety for 20 years, but she hasn't had very good doctors for most of her life.
Please give her relief. She feels like she is always about to fall. She is planning to try a new psychiatrist in about a month, but he is some distance away so she worries about getting rides since she avoids driving.
I have a bad feeling about all this. I'm concerned something serious is going on medically + she could have a stroke + die. Please help us get an answer.
Give her peace, + help her to stop obsessing.
In your holy name, amen.
### is so miserable. No one has determined the cause of her dizziness, + since she's schizophrenic, she is often dismissed as a nutcase. I think she may have vestibular damage from taking a benzodiazepene for anxiety for 20 years, but she hasn't had very good doctors for most of her life.
Please give her relief. She feels like she is always about to fall. She is planning to try a new psychiatrist in about a month, but he is some distance away so she worries about getting rides since she avoids driving.
I have a bad feeling about all this. I'm concerned something serious is going on medically + she could have a stroke + die. Please help us get an answer.
Give her peace, + help her to stop obsessing.
In your holy name, amen.
