Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a family member.

  • Thread starter Thread starter voiceofalmighty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

voiceofalmighty

Guest
Greetings to all over the nations.

I my self introduced as a pastor to the ### Prayer ministry, ###.

we need spiritual support to enhanced the congregational activities.

5 days back my mother was admitted in hospital with mild stroke. Now she is in danger zone. Please pray for her and for my father.

Pray for my family.

thanking you

Pastor ###
 
Dear heavenly Father,

Please be with the ### family, comfort them. I pray that you will put your healing touch on his mother. Bless them Lord with your Grace.

Amen
 
Father I pray for this your family I know how faithful you are and how just with a small mustard seed of faith anything is possible, Lord I seen recently the miracle you had done in a friend of mine who went through a stroke and a full recovery in 30 days, Lord I stand by the man of God I pray your strength and comfort for them in Jesus name, heal this mother father that your people would see your Glory in Jesus name amen.
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.

As you heal and renew your servant, Lord, may he bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom Mrs ### ###, suffering from severe cough and cold for ###, total and complete recovery at the earliest.
Replies
12
Views
205
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for support and protection for a family dealing with financial difficulties and emotional distress. The family is facing challenges due to actions taken by a family member, including financial manipulation and emotional abuse. They are currently in a...
Replies
10
Views
346
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for personal freedom and protection, dealing with family issues, and seeking guidance and support. The individual is experiencing challenges with family dynamics, mental health, and a desire for independence. They are seeking prayers for strength...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom