Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for an upcoming practical exam.

Typomai

Disciple of Prayer
Benjamin's practical exam starts tomorrow onwards...12 std....Thanx a lot....
 
I pray for your exams with a favour from God to cover you with the blood of Jesus during this event. Come out with distinctions.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently started a job but I am more than likely going to have to leave it due to numerous grievous concerns arising including me learning after training that this company has predatory practices toward customers. Due to the predatory practices, I really want to leave the job. But it would...
Replies
6
Views
113
I recently started a job but I am more than likely going to have to leave it due to numerous grievous concerns arising including me learning after training that this company has predatory practices toward customers. Due to the predatory practices, I really want to leave the job. But it would...
Replies
7
Views
116
Please pray ### gets an A on her human anatomy practical exam. There are 800 terms. May God give her perfect recall and supernatural knowledge. May she use her field of study to build up the Kingdom of God. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom