Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a marriage anniversary.

Adalla

Disciple of Prayer
Hamari shadi ko 9 saal ho gaye he hame baccha hone ke liye parthna Karo aur ham viswas karte he parmeshour Yeshu mashi ne hame de diya he, aur muze Yeshu mashi ki shewa me aage badhaye, Yeshu mashi ke nam me Amen Amen Amen.
 
Dear Lord God,

You know this prayer request, therefore I leave it in Your hands Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### wedding anniversary.. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
5K
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and I in prayer. Lord, You have blessed us with ### years of marriage and ### years together. Through the ups and downs, You have always been our refuge and strength. I thank You for Your faithfulness and for knowing our needs...
Replies
6
Views
2K
Thank you for this opportunity to pray with you. I thank God for the life granted to my husband and I and pray that He continues to bless us as we advance in His kingdom. We have 3 children and trusting Him for more 2 children in form of twins. Please pray with us. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
600
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom