Summary (due to privacy): Personal prayer request.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarah Jane
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Lord that You will indeed honor this beautiful heartfelt prayer of this dear saint as we ask this in Your most wonderful matchless Name, Jesus, amen.

19 “Again I say[a] to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. -Matthew 18
 
2 Chronicles 7:15, 16; "Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place."

"For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually."
 
Thank you. I received your prayers by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ask the LORD to make my genetalia permanently XXXXL. Much longer and much much girthier....
Replies
6
Views
253
It's not about the money but lately my father has been mistreating me more behind my back. He has half of the money I receive from SSI and he gave me half and has the rest. He's been robbing me since October. Yesterday he gave me half and he tries to find ways to take it because he asked for a...
Replies
7
Views
277
I have been harassed, stalked, hacked, antagonized, and slandering by a network of ### for over ### years. I am really angry at the injustices being done to me and even law enforcement affiliated with their lodges are heavily involved. Please pray God will bring me justice and peace in JESUS name.
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom