Suicide

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Do i get in heaven if i commit suicide? I have adhd, ocd and ptsd and im single and in my early ###. I prayed so much and i cant handle it anymore. Im depressed about my singleness and im sick of it!!!! I had a lot of girls showed interest in me in my late 20's and early 30's. I stayed a virgin...
Replies
11
Views
143
Need prayer for a teenager who is hurting a lot and saying she is thinking of suicide every day. Suffered a lot of emotional and verbal abuse all throughout childhood. Praying for the Lord to show her how much He loves her. She needs peace and deep healing.
Replies
13
Views
147
Please pray for me because I really wish I could just kill myself. I'm only still alive for my pets. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom