Father, as You once changed the hopelessness and despair and self-loathing I felt and prevented me from taking my life, I pray you would touch ### and make her value herself and her life and give her a desire to live. Uplift the countenance of her heart and give her back hope for life and living. Help her know You will be with her every step of the way in this life. In Jesus name I ask it.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!
“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
Do i get in heaven if i commit suicide? I have adhd, ocd and ptsd and im single and in my early ###. I prayed so much and i cant handle it anymore. Im depressed about my singleness and im sick of it!!!! I had a lot of girls showed interest in me in my late 20's and early 30's. I stayed a virgin...
Need prayer for a teenager who is hurting a lot and saying she is thinking of suicide every day. Suffered a lot of emotional and verbal abuse all throughout childhood. Praying for the Lord to show her how much He loves her. She needs peace and deep healing.
What happens to Christians who commit suicide? Many, even some preachers, say they go to hell to because they committed murder and because they committed "The Unforgivable Sin". Isn't blasphemy the "unforgivable sin"? Blasphemy being in cases of those who claim to be God or Jesus, a la ### and "...