Suicidal ### Growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayerHeals

Account Closed
Please pray that ### continues to conquer her suicidal (self hurt) tendencies and opens up to loving Christians around her.
 
Heavenly Father:

We praise You for the power to heal and to conquer the negatives that this sinful state has cast us into. We praise You for ### and the victories she has made through Your power. We continue to pray, Jesus, that You remove the spirits of distrust and suspiciousness from her. Demolish the fears that are still binding her and release her to a life of freedom and confidence; in Your love, herself, and others who are willing to aid her through prayers and support.

We give thanks for the miracles You have for ###. Through the blood of Jesus, I pray. Amen.
 
Father I come against the spirit of suicide attacking this young woman's life. I pray that you would bring her to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that you would order her steps and establish her thoughts. I pray father that you would give her the mind of Christ. May she think upon things that are lovely pure and of a good report. I pray father that you would bring strong Christian friends of support into her life. I plead the blood of Jesus over her right now. Lord grant her peace that surpasses all understanding. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord cover this child now. Have mercy and do not let the enemy shorten her life. Put hope in the equation. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, pray for ###, he has expressed feelings of self-harm and suicide more than once. He doesn't want help, etc... I had to inform his mom and best friend, and hope they support him since he won't let me. I tried talking to him about therapy, but he doesn't want to go... He says he wants to...
Replies
9
Views
149
Pray against the suicide spirit and depression, and mental health for ###. She's in my bible study group and removed herself recently. She's a ### with several children. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
371
This is not meant to be a promotion, although i do want people to join from here i would like to make it very clear that this is more of a public prayer you do not need to join i just want the prayers assisted unified energy. I pray and ask in Jesus name that we can grow the spiritual vanguard...
Replies
10
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom