suffering from bone loss in my mouth, have no money...

  • Thread starter Thread starter deborah clarke
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deborah clarke

Guest
suffering from bone loss in my mouth, have no money to pay a good dentist. Also need the problem to heal.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I prophecy I can breathe again into existence No one can use anything to hold everyone's air atmosphere and is my air anymore I get sleep my chakra is clear no one nothing holds back my air GRACE ### is out of my air and her weird anointing is out of my air and my family forever so I don't choke...
Replies
10
Views
394
my brother is suffering from bone cancer and the docters said is to cut the leg. but I believe in God that he is going to heal him. please Man of God help me
Replies
5
Views
43
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ. Last two days I have posted my prayer request for my sore throat, cold, hearing loss, etc. Now I want to thank you all for your prayers and give thanks to our Lord Jesus for answering our prayers. Now only left is my hearing problem which really irritates...
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom