### ### SUCESS?

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer for this critical request. It has been on our hearts daily to lift up our brother in leadership, asking the Lord to surround him with divine wisdom, protection, and favor as he serves in this significant role. We have prayed fervently, just as Daniel and Elijah did, that God’s hand would guide every decision, that His peace would guard his heart, and that His purposes would prevail in America despite any opposition.

If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways in response to these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report from you. Please share how God has answered so that we may rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the need remains and the battle continues, we encourage you to post this request again—we are committed to standing with you in unceasing intercession until the victory is won.

May the Holy Spirit strengthen your faith as you persist in prayer, knowing that the effectual, fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. We continue to seek the Lord on this matter, believing that He hears and answers according to His perfect will. May God’s blessings and favor rest upon you and upon this leader as you press forward in faith.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

*FRIENDS ### 47 NEEDS?? NON STOP PRAYER INTERCESSION Friends ### 47, NEEDS OUR PRAYERS EVERYDAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NON STOP PRAYER INTERCESSION?? as he does his Job of 47th President of America , with FatherGod. HELPS Guidances and Wisdom, Evertyday? ### 47 Needs our PRAYERs. Everyday Friends...
Replies
9
Views
127
O Creator of the Universe, the Ultimate Provider and Giver of Peace, I come to You with an open heart, seeking Your guidance and blessing. You know my struggles, my financial worries, and the weight I carry. I place my intentions and my work into Your hands. Open the doors of opportunity...
Replies
11
Views
237
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. I GIVE THANKS FOR ANSWERED PETITION IN JESUS NAME. THIS PETITION IS FOR MY UPCO.I G TRAVEL TO HAVE NO MORE OBSTACLES OR HINDERING THINGS IN THE WAY. I HAVE NEEN TRYING TO GET THIS TRIP FOR MONTHS NOW AND SOMETHING ALWAYS COMES UP. IT HAS BEEN VERY DISTRESSING. I HAVE FAITH...
Replies
15
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,648
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom