Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter B B
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B B

Guest
i want God to help me pass my exams very well and get my first choice course
 
Dear Father Almighty we pray for ###...forgive his sins and fulfill his needs as per your will Lord in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord give knowledge for the exam. Let all actions be used for the positive will of God.
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Jesus please listen to our prayer: Please
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png
give sunshine to this ### to be refreshed and pass exams with the Lord in their heart and the education learned in their mind to glorify your Holy name I pray. Amen.
 
how can i even thank the Good God for what he has done for me. He made me pass my exams. i will always love him. thank you GOD. and thank you all for praying for me thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for divine favor, wisdom, and success for me throughout this semester—that I will successfully complete all coursework, meet every deadline, and perform excellently in all my exams. Please especially pray for my exam on May ###, that I will not only pass but achieve an A, along with...
Replies
12
Views
267
I have failed my exam twice, and I’m asking for prayer that the next time I take it I will get the score I need to pass. These exams are very intense, but I’m believing for strength, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to succeed. Please pray that I stay focused, confident, and able to pass my...
Replies
10
Views
280
came on here because ive been struggling and it just felt right to ask for help. i have a very important examination very soon that will greatly help me and my family, but right now i feel so unprepared and i dont know how im going to learn all that ill need to pass and be accepted. ive been...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom