Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a new business owner in Dubai recently opened my own real estate business and I am struggling to do even one deal. I have been praying and storming heaven for the Lord to have mercy on me. I have a lot of responsibilities and each day I am losing my savings and it is heart breaking. I am...
Replies
7
Views
278
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job/source of income. I need money urgently. I am leaning in the direction of creating my own business for certain reasons including the fact that I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel the job responsibilities end up causing me to...
Replies
12
Views
193
Please pray for my business to become successful and get customers as soon as possible. Please let me see changes in my business next month July. I have been doing my business and it's been already 5 months but still I didn't get any customers till now. Sometimes as a human being we also feel...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom