gascav
Servant of All
Dear Lord, I thank you for every blessing that you have granted upon my life up to this moment, I will forever be thankful for everything that you have done and still do. You have helped me speak and do the right things for most of the time. I ask for forgiveness in all the areas I went wrong today, please cleanse me by the blood of the Lamb that I may be made whole and now and that I may be made perfect as time goes by. In this accord, I receive your mercy and forgiveness and your assistance that will help me move farther. Father, I ask you for your help once again in my study session today, mental fatigue has once again settled in while I really need to study areas in anatomy which are nerve plexuses, thorax, pelvis, and perineum, and enzymology when it comes to biochemistry. Please renew my strength and help me do all that I need to do. I don't want to waste my time watching football or watching a comedy, I want to do what you brought me here to do that the result may glorify you. I pray for all these in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
