Struggle/battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martie88

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me.

I have so much battle, struggle in my life. Everything is going wrong in my life. I have a feeling there is a curse over my life. Why I can not break through. The battle is so much now. I can not handle it, it's too much. Please please pray for me that it stop. In the Bible the Lord says that I am not above power to be tested, but it is above my power.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going through a spiritual battle with demonic people. I've upset the Freemasons and Eastern Stars because I don't agree with them. I found out that many of my family members were part of this cult and things haven't been the same since that revelation. They sabotage and spy on me. They also...
Replies
12
Views
231
I would like prayer for when I sleep or rest against any spiritual battles that are negative or evil
Replies
12
Views
555
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom