Stressed and need healing. Please pray for Chronic fatigue ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome and it's really affecting me badly right now. God bless ###
Replies
7
Views
262
Hi I have severe M.E./chronic fatigue syndrome and severe Fibromyalgia pain and constant migraine that gets triggered worse very easily and it has been constantly worse since ###. I am also bedbound and tube fed so require a lot of care but having carers & home appts with care agencies etc is...
Replies
4
Views
278
Saints I need healing please pray in agreement thank you!
Replies
19
Views
759
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom