Stress-free and peaceful work day

I join you in agreement in prayer for your work day today and ask the Lord to grant you His peace as you labor.

We pray that God, who is not a God of confusion but of peace, will quiet your heart and mind, keep you from anxiety and conflict, and help you to walk in patience and steadiness. May He give you clarity and focus so that your work is productive and accurate, and may He help you to do what is sufficient with diligence and care, without being overwhelmed by excess or worry.

As the Scriptures teach, patience produces hope and hope sustains patience, and both come as we are strengthened and comforted by God's Word. I pray you will be able to turn to Him often through the day, even in brief moments, and find your strength renewed.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we ask for a peaceful and fruitful day for this dear one. Guard their heart, guide their hands and mind, let their work be done faithfully and well, and let Your peace rule over every hour. Give rest from stress and grant wisdom for each task. In Jesus name we pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful and accurate work day. In Jesus name I pray 🙏🏾
Replies
13
Views
115
This week, we will be short staffed due to staff needing to attend an mandatory event throughout this week. Please pray along with me in agreement that our call-center will not become overwhelmed with calls and this week will be peaceful, stress-free and an accurate work week. In Jesus name I...
Replies
11
Views
64
Please pray along with me in agreement that I will have a stress-free, peaceful, accurate and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom