Strength

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please lray that I receive strength to be able to work and function. Also that I be rejuvenated from my burnout.
Replies
12
Views
201
Dear God, I am tired of carrying so much pain. I have been suffering for so long, and sometimes I feel like I cannot bear it anymore. I don't understand why my life has become so difficult or why my prayers seem unanswered. Father, if You can reduce my pain, please do it. Please make a way for...
Replies
10
Views
128
Feel like God wants me to minister to this person, but I don't really want to cause they not always responsive, and at times they even ignore messages. Praying for God's grace and strength and to speak as Holy Spirit leads.
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom