Strength

Kiesha79

Disciple of Prayer
Please join me in prayer that I overcome the battle in my mind. I know it's nothing but my flesh crying out, but I need strength to endure and overcome this. I always tell myself no, I'm not going to say this or that, but my anger gets the best of me and everything else follows. So please pray that I overcome this as well as kill the flesh.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
blush.png
[SIZE=14pt]May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.[/SIZE] Let’s Pray: [SIZE=14pt]God I ask in Jesus’ name, "God bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. [/SIZE] Supply all my need! Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, just as my soul prospers in the Word of God. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. But God most importantly, bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank YOU Jesus. Amen.”[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I have been facing a lot of demonic attacks and need prayers to overcome the attacks
Replies
10
Views
185
Lord Jesus, please guide me, hold my hand and lead me in the path i should go. Fill my mouth with your divine wisdom, to answer every question of my higher authorities. Let your name be glorified. Your name be exalted. You know how humiliated me some of my higher authorities during past meeting...
Replies
12
Views
154
Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom