Strength In Court Case

  • Thread starter Thread starter Helpmelord
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helpmelord

Guest
Please pray for me. I may lose everything. I have a court case where I am protecting my ### and my good name, and the other side lied and hid evidence. If the judge does not agree with us I will lose my business. Please pray to guide the judge to the truth, and please pray for strength to get through this.
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord I surrender ### and her husband at your loving feet Lord. Lord take mercy on this case Lord and provide them complete shelter Lord. If it is your holy will Lord you decide their fate before the judges does Lord and may the innocent husband be protected from any harsh or unfair judgement or punishment Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Our heavenly Father you are a just God, we pray for justice in this court case in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my brother's court case gets continued and that God blesses my older sister ### with wisdom on how to help him. Please pray for a turn of events and favor for my brother. Please pray for a financial blessing to help.
Replies
11
Views
162
I pray for my son court case to be drop.
Replies
10
Views
154
Jesus please let my husband's court case be dismissed. It won't prove anything, he didn't do anything wrong, and I will be incredibly embarrassed. Please let the states' attorney and/or police department respond to my emails and phone calls. We only have until ### to make this go away. It is...
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom