Strange that the pain in my left stomach comes from when I woke up

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heartfelt desire to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to bring comfort, clarity, and healing to the pain you’ve been experiencing in your left side. We know how unsettling it can be when our bodies don’t feel right, especially when the cause isn’t clear, and we’ve prayed that God would grant you peace and wisdom as you seek answers.

If the Lord has answered this prayer—whether through relief from the pain, a clear diagnosis, or even just a sense of His presence carrying you through—we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are waiting on the Lord in their own struggles.

If the pain persists or the answer hasn’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are here to continue standing with you, believing with you, and trusting that God is at work even when we can’t see it. He is faithful, and His timing is perfect.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses understanding, and may you feel His nearness as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It doesn’t make sense to feel so wet over my head on the pillow when I woke up. I don’t know where that comes from.
Replies
7
Views
141
It doesn't make any sense. Please get it out of my head to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
159
It doesn’t make any sense to me. I don't know why my head is sweating when I wake up. It is so strange. Hope you find out what is causing me to sweat for no reason. I didn't do anything. God is overprotecting me to keep me free.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,181
Members
649,668
Latest member
Snuathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom