Stop yawning, energy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a terrible headache and I start yawning at times. My eyes are in tears and the yawning goes on and on.
Replies
8
Views
352
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
159
Life in I have positive energy the homeless people and dog at Jack n box get greatly taken care with FOOD needs met and water. I dont have money to take care of homeless atm however let me get an air conditioner vehicle so I can stop say Hi not depending on Pops as Jetta Ac doesn’t work and he...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom